| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quanah, Tx in August is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.1 °C (95.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 63.5mm (2.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Quanah, Tx August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Quanah, Tx, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Quanah, Tx:
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 207.7 kms (129.1 miles) WNW
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 204.6 kms (127.1 miles) WSW
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 347.3 kms (215.8 miles) SW
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) S
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) SSW
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) NE
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 312.9 kms (194.4 miles) NE
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) ENE
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 236.3 kms (146.9 miles) ENE
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 121.4 kms (75.4 miles) ESE
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 295 kms (183.3 miles) ESE
- Dallas, Texas, Usa - 312.4 kms (194.1 miles) ESE
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 248.4 kms (154.4 miles) SE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 209.2 kms (130 miles) S
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 302.5 kms (188 miles) SSE